INTRODUCTION & VALUE PROPOSITION
Introduction and Value Proposition
Physicians for You are the number one Medical Recruitment Specialists in Canada, and it’s owned and run by Phil Martin who for the last 10 years has been assisting Family Physicians and Specialists from all over the world who are looking to live and work in Canada.
As a company we fully understand the licensure requirements and recruitment processes in the various provinces across Canada and our goal for everyone we work with is to assist throughout the entire recruitment process and make it as efficient and hassle free as it can be for all involved. We understand it’s a big move and we’re here to help. We are available 24/7 regardless of time-zone, weekends and bank holidays to help you with any enquiry you may have, no matter how big or how small. This is at any time, before and after your move!
Our Canadian office is based in Vernon, British Columbia (5 hours east of Vancouver) and we know Canada extremely well having visited nearly all of the 10 provinces and major cities and towns during our time here (Our team is originally from the UK and Australia). This allows us to give anyone we assist the very best and impartial advice on where to live and work, and we always work on your behalf with your best interests at heart.
Physicians for You will assist with the following:
- Licensure requirements/process, this can be very complicated and confusing as every province in Canada has its own requirements and process for licensure, we will guide you through it step by step for your chosen province in the most efficient way possible.
- Fully understand your needs and matching you with the right roles and locations.
- Arranging all interviews for you and helping you fully prepare beforehand
- Site Visits to Canada, if you wish to come over to visit clinics/locations we will help arrange.
- Assisting with your work permit for you and your family once a job has been accepted by putting you in contact with a fantastic immigration specialist.
- Free Canadian financial assistance with an advisor who specializes in helping overseas Physicians.
Although we are a completely free service to yourself we only get paid for all the work we put in once you’ve accepted a position and actually started work in Canada (as we charge either the clinic, the hospital or the Health Authority a fee, which is only payable on arrival), with this in mind we kindly ask for the following from you:
1. You are completely honest with us at all times throughout the process. We fully understand and appreciate it’s a big move and sometimes plans change. If your move gets delayed, you have a change of heart or for whatever reason, it just isn’t possible at this time please just let us know.
2. For complete exclusivity, throughout the licensure and recruitment process and for 3 months once you start having interviews in your chosen province, as this allows us the best possible chance to find a role/location that is suitable for you and your family and make the placement.
If you are happy with both the above points and keen for our assistance can we kindly ask that you sign and submit this document at your earliest convenience. Thank you and we very much look forward to working with you.